City water connection

PJR

I just bought a used 2015 North Trail 23 RBS. On the back of the trailer under the "City Water Connection" sticker there are two separate connections that look identical. Which one is to used to connect to city water? Why are there two? I would have posted a picture but I'm new and don't have that permission yet.

PJR

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the Forum. More than likely The top connection is the City Water Connection and the one below it is to flush the Black Water Tank. When you use the Black Tank flush make sure the Black water gate valve is open or you might have a flooded bathroom.

Hopefully Some North Trail owners can confirm the location.

centerline

the city water connection should be the one near the FW tank fill opening... the black tank flush should be the lower one.

I think it should be standard that they be made of different colored plastic.... blue for city water, and black for tank flush, easy to identify....

stonz22

I just bought a used 2015 North Trail 23 RBS. On the back of the trailer under the "City Water Connection" sticker there are two separate connections that look identical. Which one is to used to connect to city water? Why are there two? I would have posted a picture but I'm new and don't have that permission yet.

PJR
Greetings from Canada
We just purchased a 2014 23 rbs , and they are on back of trailer one says city the othe balaclava tank flush. Usually the city water fill comes with a removable , replaceable, or cleanable screen. So the one with the screen would be for your city water and the other for black tank clean out just make sure the black tank shut off is open so the water comes out your stinky slinky and if you don’t open it , it will come out your toilet ......not good ..... screaming and yelling will follow !
Cheers
The Roving Stones