Recliner Sofa removal cyclone 4200

Jerapais

Anyone know how to do this? I broke my release cables and need to replace. But not sure how to remove the seats to get behind couch to access cables. Thanks

FL-JOE

I would make a call to the factory to see if they could either verbally give you a couple tips or maybe even send you a sheet on the removal.

Sowie

Start on the left side and remove the screws in the front track through to the floor. There should be two screws per section.

As a side question back to you how is your couch holding up? Ours just started peeling. It’s a 2016 4200. We will be looking for a replacement couch soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jerapais

Start on the left side and remove the screws in the front track through to the floor. There should be two screws per section.

As a side question back to you how is your couch holding up? Ours just started peeling. It’s a 2016 4200. We will be looking for a replacement couch soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did that, and the seats are still attached to each other........
As for my couch, it's been perfectly fine as far as wear and tear and we used it alot. I have heard of this happening with older models though......may want to call factory......

Sowie

The sections are interlocked at the bottom of the frame. Once the front screws are removed start on the left side and lift up and they should unclip from each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerapais

The sections are interlocked at the bottom of the frame. Once the front screws are removed start on the left side and lift up and they should unclip from each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok I’ll try that. THANK YOU!