Light switch mystery

PJR

I just bought a 2015 North Trail 23 RBS. I am trying to figure everything out. My current dilemma are the two light switches below. Photo 1 is located in the bathroom. I think it's for the exhaust fan but when I turn it on nothing happens. Photo two is the bank of light switches right inside the door. The far left switch is for the awing LED's. The far left switch operates all of the 12v lights. I don't know what the middle switch operates. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
PJR.

20210411_191802.jpg20210411_191731.jpg

centerline

I just bought a 2015 North Trail 23 RBS. I am trying to figure everything out. My current dilemma are the two light switches below. Photo 1 is located in the bathroom. I think it's for the exhaust fan but when I turn it on nothing happens. Photo two is the bank of light switches right inside the door. The far left switch is for the awing LED's. The far left switch operates all of the 12v lights. I don't know what the middle switch operates. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
PJR.

View attachment 65385View attachment 65386

I dont know about that trailer, or the options it has, but in an attempt to give you a couple ideas until some one who knows chimes in, here goes...

the unknown switch in the bathroom... if you have an automatic opening fan in the bathroom, it can take several seconds for it to start opening, and 30seconds before the fan comes on.... because it wont come on til the vent cover is fully open....

as for the other switches, you may have a switch for the street side security light, or possibly the hitch area light, if equipped... or possibly the entry step light.... sometime there is a light over the door that only comes on when the door is opened IF the switch is on.... keep trying the switches after it gets dark, with all the other lights off and the entry door open.... it should show itself.

marknewbill

I have learned mine (on a different model) and moved a couple of the wires from one switch to the other to make them make sense for me. for example, I liked the first switch in the bathroom to be the lights. it was the fan first. so I switched the wiring to make it so. then I threatened to buy a label maker and label them also. but I haven't done that yet.