Fuel tank internal timer

Just purchased a 2021 Torque 371. On the outside fuel switch it mentions turning on the internal timer before use. Our last trailer had the timer right by the main door, but I cannot find the internal timer inside anywhere? Anyone have any ideas...TIA!

Flick

Just purchased a 2021 Torque 371. On the outside fuel switch it mentions turning on the internal timer before use. Our last trailer had the timer right by the main door, but I cannot find the internal timer inside anywhere? Anyone have any ideas...TIA!

I hope you enjoy your new Torque. Call Heartland customer service Monday morning and they will tell you where it is. I understand that waiting till Monday to call won’t help you out now but unless someone chimes in, it may be your best option. It should be somewhere close to the switch panel, but that’s only a guess. Good luck in your search.

Dahillbilly

no timer on my Torque, only the switch outside. Have seen other postings the same "NO TIMERS" on theirs. Check fuses

david-steph2018

On our Road Warrior it is in the light control panel where the fuel gauges are located. In case there is no label our is "push once to turn on, push twice to turn off". It is also only a 15 minute timer.