Kibnet pairing

We have a 2021 Landmark Newport. I have tried to pair the Kibnet and couldn’t get it connected to the app. I can see it on my blue tooth. I really wanted to get this going and don’t understand what the problem is especially since there is no documentation that I can find. Any ideas would be appreciated.

danemayer

The instructions, thin as they are, are printed on the KIB receiver. Press the button on the KIB-Net Box. You may have to do something on the phone as well.

IMG_0841 2.jpg

Yes I’ve done all that. Heartland even sent me a new one. I see it in the app but can’t get any further. I have never had this with other apps I’ve paired. Just wondering if there is another piece to this I am missing

So I removed everything from the kibnet app and bluetooth and then rebooted my phone a few times. The only issue I have now is that on the app there is an extra awning light appearing but I will work on that some other time.

it is nice that I can turn the lights on from my phone. Isn't technology great!

If I remember, if it is asking for a naming convention it might mean that it was never programed at the factory. I think that is the same problem I had and I called the company that makes kibnet. Heartland sent me a new one. The new one works great and I can do many things from my phone.