Greystone Electric Heater

Cands

Apparently Heartland utilized a Greystone electric fireplace in my 2016 Oakmont that was discontinued about 47 minutes after I purchased it new. Recently, it seems the circuit board for a model SF208-26A needs to be replaced. Heartland, which is always less than helpful, noted that despite it being installed by them that the only thing they could do is sell me a new one. There is no point to buying a new one if I can just replace the circuit board. In that regard, I have noted one company will, but only (and get this) if it is made by Keystone. Does anyone have any idea as to where a circuit board for this unit can be found????

Flick

Apparently Heartland utilized a Greystone electric fireplace in my 2016 Oakmont that was discontinued about 47 minutes after I purchased it new. Recently, it seems the circuit board for a model SF208-26A needs to be replaced. Heartland, which is always less than helpful, noted that despite it being installed by them that the only thing they could do is sell me a new one. There is no point to buying a new one if I can just replace the circuit board. In that regard, I have noted one company will, but only (and get this) if it is made by Keystone. Does anyone have any idea as to where a circuit board for this unit can be found????

Try Trekwood.com F2CA7C30-4778-4889-A8BA-97B9CC299743.jpg

david-steph2018

Have you tried Dinosaur Electronics they sell control board for varies appliances. I know they sell boards for water heaters, furnace, fridges and some other items. They may have the part you need.