Ram 3500 TPMS

Podge

Just purchased new Ram to tow our new to us Fuel 335. See the Ram comes with a TPMS system and 4 monitor pieces for the trailer tires, I assume. Are these any good? Are the worth the cost of installation? Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I can't give you any advice about the TPMS furnished with your Ram truck. I would say that since they were furnished, I would install them or have them installed, depending on the installation procedures - how much can that cost? and then go from there.

If you do install them, please circle back and let us know how they worked for you. Others may be considering this for themselves.

Podge

I can't give you any advice about the TPMS furnished with your Ram truck. I would say that since they were furnished, I would install them or have them installed, depending on the installation procedures - how much can that cost? and then go from there.

If you do install them, please circle back and let us know how they worked for you. Others may be considering this for themselves.

Will install them eventually.