Picking up M210RB this weekend

waynekamp

Hi,

I am picking up my new M210RB this weekend. I want make sure I have the right equipment for pickup so the dealer does try to up charge me on everything. I have tried emailing Heartland/Mallard, but it seems to take a week to get a response. Main questions are:
1. what ball size do I need?
2. What is the hitch height from the ground so I know what kind of drop I need.

Thanks,
Wayne

Flick

Hi,

I am picking up my new M210RB this weekend. I want make sure I have the right equipment for pickup so the dealer does try to up charge me on everything. I have tried emailing Heartland/Mallard, but it seems to take a week to get a response. Main questions are:
1. what ball size do I need?
2. What is the hitch height from the ground so I know what kind of drop I need.

Thanks,
Wayne

Your questions are legitimate. Probably won’t get to many answers because there are so many variables.

But here goes. If it was me, since you haven’t heard from Heartland, you need to call your dealer’s service department manager, which by the way would have been the first person I would have wanted to meet before I made the purchase. That person can tell you the ball size and unhooked height from ground.

My guess is 2 5/16” ball and 19” from ground. Worst case scenario, buy at least 2 of what you think you need from a reputable dealer and return what you don’t use.

Main thing, wear a smile and enjoy your new coach.