About to be an owner of a 2018 Cyclone 4005

HPnMORE4J

Hello all!
About to pull the trigger on a 2018 Cyclone 4005
We were referred here by a member of a SXS forum.
We are mostly boondockers jumping from a truck camper and flatbed to this beast. I've pulled many trailers and a 5th wheel race care trailers but this will be a whole new experience.
We have a Can Am X3 where we frequent the coast a lot and hope to now extend our travels. Looking forward in meeting new people, gathering info, trouble shooting and contributing to the forum.

david-steph2018

Hello all!
We are mostly boondockers jumping from a truck camper and flatbed to this beast. I've pulled many trailers and a 5th wheel race care trailers but this will be a whole new experience.
We have a Can Am X3 where we frequent the coast a lot and hope to now extend our travels. Looking forward in meeting new people, gathering info, trouble shooting and contributing to the forum.

Congrats and welcome to the group from Alamosa, Colorado, for now.

LBR

Hello all!

That's probably a great SxS forum from what I've heard...welcome!

Hope that purchase goes thru with no hang ups and you're more than happy with the Cyclone. We have had a CY4018 since October 2107 and, while there are a few minor quirks and regular maintenances to handle along the road...has be a great 5ver for us...

BLR

Welcome,

Congratulations on your home away from home..

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk