New 2010

rckc228

My 2008 Bighorn was totaled by the ice storm in the north east. Just got OK to order a new replacement from the ins company. Does anyone no the waiting time for a Bighorn 3670RL

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I would think with the factory being in a slow down mode it's a tough call. Your dealer should be able to find out for you. Sorry to hear you lost your 08 but getting a brand spankin new one sounds like a treat. Isn't it great to have good insurance? I'm betting you should be able to get one by early spring.

jbeletti

rckc228,

I checked with the brand manager (and my boss), Coley Brady and he told me an order placed with a dealer today would be 6 to 8 weeks. Sorry to hear about your '08 Bighorn. I think you'll really like the 2010 models. Hope we can get you back in the saddle soon!

Jim

Electricman

rckc228, Sorry to hear about your loss. :( Know alot of people that were effected by that storm. Luckily we got by unscathed down here in southern Mass. I would have been realily bummed if that had happened to me seeing that I have not even got to use my North Trail yet.:eek:

rckc228

Thanks

Welcome to the heartland Family. I know you will enjoy your unit. Good luck .