1st SOCAL RALLY FOR 2009

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
There's a party tonight

Hey people, what do you think. We will have a couple of newly weds at the rally. Should we throw a party?? Bob:D

sandman

Party in the Canyon

:DHey BOB a party sounds good to us let us know and we will put are heads together on some ideas:cool::cool:

Dale and Jen

Funtimers
Hi all
Doesn't look like we'll make the rally this weekend afterall. We're up in San Jose. I'll be calling to cancel our reservation. Sorry we'll be missing this rally also! Sounds like another fun one! :(

lamontagne

Congratulations. we are looking forward to meeting everyone at the rally. i'm grilling tri tip and am not sure yet what else I'll bring.

2wanderers

We'll be there!

Well, we weren't sure if we were even going to get our rig in time, but everything managed to come together, so we'll be there.

We're looking forward to our first rally and meeting those of you we haven't yet. We're as green as they come, and we still have a lot to learn, so please be gentle with us. :D

Linda is making a Corn/Green Bean/Tomato Salad for the Pot Luck.

See you Friday!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
The rally is over

Well our Socal rally is over now. We had 6 coaches. 3 people are regulars, 2 newbees, and 1 from out of state. We really had a great time. Weather was good, no rain. Saturday night we had the normal pot-luck. After that we had a little wedding reception with cake and ice cream for Dave and Amy (DW_Gray). They were married on 4-21-2009, the Tuesday before the rally. We (the old timers) were glad to share tips with the new owners so that they can avoid mistakes we made when we were newbees. As 2 of them are going to go full time. All in all it was a great time seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Patty and I want to thank everybody that came and made it so much fun. Bob:D
Attending were:
Dave and Amy- 4012 cyclone
Larry and Debbi-3400RE
Arthur and Cindy-3055RL
Marty and Theresa-Sundance
Steve and Linda-3600RL
Bob and Patty-2955RL

Last edited:

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
I want to thank everyone for a great time at the socal rally and especially Bob and Patty for organizing such a wonderful rally. Congrats to Amy and Dave and wish them a wonderful married life.

DW_Gray

Hey all,

Amy and I returned safely to our home on Tuesday. We sure had a great time. I have the group picture ready to post but don't know where to do so. Bob said in the gallery but all I found was the HOG and there are no other pictures there. So where?

jbeletti

DW_Gray,

In H.O.G. (Heartland Owners Group), I have a user group called Rally Photogs. This morning, I added you to this group.

Please click here, then in the center of the screen, click Add Photo.

Any questions, please email me.

Jim

DW_Gray

DW_Gray,

In H.O.G. (Heartland Owners Group), I have a user group called Rally Photogs. This morning, I added you to this group.

Please click here, then in the center of the screen, click Add Photo.

Any questions, please email me.

Jim

Thanks Jim. I did some poking around and found the spot. I joined the club too.