Kitchen Modifications for the Vertically Challenged!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Add a Little Spice to your life

//heartlandowners.org/picture.php?albumid=29&pictureid=113

There's not a lot of room in our RV. I cook a lot and am always experimenting with different spice combinations. I still have 20 bottles available to put up...looks like I'll have to add another rack someplace.

There are two racks placed as close together as possible and screwed to the front of the refrigerator. I figured that "this is my trailer and I'm going to make it for my comfort. To heck with anyone likes it or not!"

Twenty minute job, and now I have a place for ALL my spices.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
The Pepsi Generation

Because of the problems getting into the market, I stumbled on a place to put my soft drinks that keep them out of the way. But, makes it much easier to access them. Though the ones in the back can be a killer to get to. I sometimes store potatoes and onions here too!

//heartlandowners.org/picture.php?albumid=29&pictureid=96

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Kickin' it in the Kitchen

This is my cooking stool. This is your standard lab chair with the foot rest removed. This stool will push the seat up to 31 inches. Dish washing and cooking got a lot easier when I bought this from Overstock.com.

I took the arms and the foot ring off. I want to replace the caster wheels with some real wheels to make it easier to roll around the kitchen.

//heartlandowners.org/picture.php?albumid=29&pictureid=97

Status
Not open for further replies.