Need quick answer - distance between front legs

beardedone

Beardedone
JT Strongarm stabilizers on sale locally and will buy a set however the model I purchase depends on the distance apart of the front landing gear. I think the legs are on the outside of the frame however I think I need confirmation of the distance between the two legs. Can anyone supply that.
thanks,
GerryNone

beardedone

Beardedone
Thank you very much 2010 Augusta. My 09 Augusta is on its winter site at Rocky Mountain House, AB and I didn't feel like driving out there.

2010augusta

What is the advantage of the strong arm stabilzers? How much do they cost?

They help reduce trailer sway and rocking at all four corners while parked. I am saving up for a set here in a couple months. They cost somewhere around $330 on the internet.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
The JT Stabalizers are the most expensive I have found. I bought mine (not JT brand) at Camping World for $275.00 and they look and operate just like the JT brand. They really stabalize ther unit.

jpmorgan37

I don't know if this is any better but you can check it out. Here We have the JT's and really like them. They have made a big difference, especially in the strong winds here on the Pacific coast.

John

beardedone

Beardedone
Well I have them at home now, so just have to wait for some warm weather to install them. The price I paid here in Red Deer is good because if I buy them in the US it will cost me $60 at least in exchange, s & h plus customs. In the end it was cheaper for me to buy here because they were on sale. I am looking forward to putting them and then shall be peace in the castle.