How to clean kitchen cabinets/ kitchen sink

kascraft

What is the best product to use on the kitchen cabinets. We have noticed some fading of the stain on the refrigerator, and on some of the cabinets from water possibly. We also have a stain in the smaller side of the kitchen sink. We can get out - is it ok to use bleach on the type of sink?

Big Horn 2008 3055 RL Owner

cjbearden

Visitor
The cherry stain in our new Augusta has also faded to the point we need an entire inside re-stain. Salt-air of the coastal bend has been harsh (even to the outside painted sections of the coach).

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
I've had good luck on the cabinets with Orange-Glo Orange oil polish. I just kind of saturate the panels. let it sit overnight and polish off the excess if there is any. Amazing how dry the wood gets.
I've bleached the sink with no apparent harm. Soft-scrub wouldn't work, so added about a 1/2 cup of bleach to a few inches of hot water and let it sit. Worked fine and they look much better.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
The cherry stain in our new Augusta has also faded to the point we need an entire inside re-stain. Salt-air of the coastal bend has been harsh (even to the outside painted sections of the coach).

May be time for a trip to Mexico for a clear coat job...the prices look good.

I'm working on my Spanish for next fall.

Si Bueno

No Bueno

Donde es banjo!

Yep, I'm on it!