2009 Illinois Rally

jbeletti

I am arriving Wednesday and leaving Sunday. I could stay another night if anything is going on Sunday. That time of year, it's easy to tack on a Sunday night according to the office. I just spoke to them to confirm my reservation. They told me only 4 rigs are confirmed. C'mon you "tentatives" - time to "firm-up" :)

Jim

Paul & Nan

Just requested off Thurs-Sun. Paul will make reservations in the morning. We might be able to come in Wed after work, if I get off at 5. Won't know till a week out. Nan

kkamshop

Ok, mark us as an "R" cause I just made our reservations. We'll be coming in on Friday and leaving Sunday.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Just requested off Thurs-Sun. Paul will make reservations in the morning. We might be able to come in Wed after work, if I get off at 5. Won't know till a week out. Nan
Thanks Nan will make the changes.....See ya on Wednesday nite.:D Kenny

katkens

Ok, mark us as an "R" cause I just made our reservations. We'll be coming in on Friday and leaving Sunday.

Ok....Ken & Kathy ....( such nice names ) :D.....will update the register ...thanks....Kenny

Paul & Nan

Paul made our reservations today, arriving on Thursday, leaving on Sunday. See ya'll there. Looking forward to Margaritaville. Nan

Paul & Nan

Just wondering-haven't heard any further info on the rally- are there any folks out there that do not know about it that might want to come??? How do we let them know??? I know there must be a lot of Heartland owners from Illinois out there. See ya all in Oct. Nan

Netem

Kenny, just made reservations. We will be there fri around noon. Take care and put in for some good weather. Neil

katkens

Kenny, just made reservations. We will be there fri around noon. Take care and put in for some good weather. Neil

Great to hear you can make it, as far as the weather if its bad its Kathy's fault.:D....Kenny

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Sorry To Say

Ken, Lin & I have to cancel our plans for the Rally. Things beyond our control are delaying our progress here and we can't commit to anything until we know for sure how things will work out with my Mom's situation. If things change, we'll give it our best. I've canceled our reservation with the Campground. I'm pretty sure if last minute changes allow us to be there we'll be able to get a spot just maybe not with the Heartland group. Have Fun, It's a good group so I'm sure it will be a blast.

katkens-DW

Ray, We will miss you and Lin but i know about moms so you take care of her and you will be in our thoughts and who knows maybe things will work out and you can come. Take care Kathy

katkens-DW

Hay Gang, I have been trying to get Kenny to get started on the pot luck but you know how that goes being retired is hard work so I am glad you all are doing it for him. Cookie the chicken does sound yummy !!!! Maybe Kenny will get something going now. See you all soon Kathy:)

jbeletti

That chicken was awesome.

Kathy - I can do baked beans, corn casserole or fresh garden salad. Let me know what you need.

Thanks,

Jim

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Corn caserole, definitely. Wait - I'm not going to be there:mad:. Oh well, I still vote for the Corn Caserole:D!

katkens-DW

We are at the Double J now for the holiday weekend and there is a North Trail,A Sundance and a Big Country Kenny has talked to the people in the Sundance and the Big Country. It has been a good week we got here on Wed. and the weather has been great.I will let you know Jim but corn casserole does sound good. ----Kathy:)

katkens-DW

Hay Gus ,Kenny said he will make home made ICE CREAM if you would come!!!!!!!---Kathy:D

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Can't do this year, too close to ours and my boss expects me to work occasionally (the nerve of him:mad:)- maybe next year:).

Gus