2009 Illinois Rally

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Nan, The pot luck will be Saturday we are doing dessert and a meat so you can do a salad or veggie or maybe a veggie tray. Cookie is doing garlic chicken. We will get things together this week (I hope) so everyone knows.Thanks Kathy:)

Netem

Sorry you had to cancel Ray was looking forward to seeing you again. I guess you won't be able to rate my parking this trip lol . I hope everything works out for you guys I know you have to put family first.

katkens-DW

Kenny has posted some stuff on the 1st page if anything is wrong just let us know. Kenny has decided to bring BBQ pulled pork for another meat so maybe someone could bring some baked beans or potato salad that would be great. So just let us know what you want to bring and we will post it the front page. See everyone soon -----Kathy:)

katkens

Well, just added traveler44 , Tom & Mary , that brings us back up to 10 rigs. Still time to sign up , so let us know if your planning on coming, will be a great time to meet and greet fellow Heartland owners.....Kenny

Paul & Nan

Think I will make a couple loves of homemade onion bread-It has always been a hit when I make it. Will make it there, so it will be fresh. Do we need anything for dessert? Nan

katkens-DW

Nan, That would be fine I am going to bring a buttermilk chess pie and a fudge pie. we could always use more dessert. We all love dessert Kathy:)

chasdvorak

Count us in...... We were able to bend some schedules and will be attending the 2009 Illinois Rally. My wife made the reservations last week and we'll get caught up on the latest info - including the Pot Luck on Saturday. We plan on arriving on Thursday afternoon with a Sunday morning departure. Looking forward to good friends and a good time.

chasdvorak = Chuck and Reggie Dvorak

2009 Big Horn 3580
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD

katkens

Count us in...... We were able to bend some schedules and will be attending the 2009 Illinois Rally. My wife made the reservations last week and we'll get caught up on the latest info - including the Pot Luck on Saturday. We plan on arriving on Thursday afternoon with a Sunday morning departure. Looking forward to good friends and a good time.

chasdvorak = Chuck and Reggie Dvorak

2009 Big Horn 3580
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD

Thanks....looking forward to seeing and meeting up at rally. There will be a few of us there early , so some of us will have a head start.....Kenny

Netem

Kenny & Kathy, Sharon said she will make a Pina Colada cake and bring baked beans unless there is something different you need.
Neil

katkens-DW

That sounds great Neil we will put you down as soon as Kenny stops playing his game.We will be out of touch for 2 weeks going to the lake so if you need anything call Kenny cell he will be fishing and I will be resting.See you soon Kathy:)

katkens

Kenny & Kathy, Sharon said she will make a Pina Colada cake and bring baked beans unless there is something different you need.
Neil

Hmmm... sounds like I might have to start with desserts , they all sound yummy and never seem to have room for much after the main course. I guess will have to try harder to limit the size of portions.:eek:...Kenny

katkens

Just wanted to let you know we will be leaving Monday for a 10 day camping trip and will probably be unable to check here till we get back.If you have not give me your dishes for the potluck you are bringing please post so others have an idea what else to bring. If there is anyone else wishing to participate in the rally you need to make reservations asp. I will check back here for any updates before we leave so main rally page can be updated and again we we get home.......Kenny

kkamshop

Kenny, do you need us to bring our EZ-up shelter? I didn't know if we had access to a shelter... ours is 10 x 14 I think.

khalsey

Count DW & me in in at the rally. I just made reservations at the Double J campground. We are coming in Thursday from the Red Barn Rendevous campground near Edwardsville where we will be staying while visiting my brother and his DW at Holiday Shores. I wouldn't have waited until this late but DW had surgery 2 weeks ago today and I didn't know if she would feel like going.

katkens-DW

We are glad to hear you can make the rally I have pm you for alittle infor I need see you next week Kathy:)