2 Edge questions

Hi. I sent an email directly to someone at the Company but haven't heard back yet so I figured I'd try here.

1. We like the layout of the M21 with the walk around bed but we're not sure if we want to give up the added sleeping room of the fold down bunk on the M18. What is the weight limit of the fold down bunk? Will it hold an average sized adult/teenager?

2. Do both the M19 and M21 come with electric brakes? We couldn't find this info on the website or in the brochure.

Thanks so much.

M

Mcreech

The top bunk on the M18 is rated at 100-125 lbs......The M19 bunk is rated at 200lbs and Yes all Edge's have Electric brakes

jasonvh

I just ordered a M18 in Full Paint and Wine interior. I can't wait for it to get here! I wanted to know what electrical connector the trailer requires? And what size ball for the hitch?

Thanks in advance!

M

Mcreech

We use a standard 7 way electric plug and a 2 5/16 ball size.....Thanks

Larsz

I found a dealer with M19, which is the model we are interested in. The dealer had a photo of the bunk and there is a sticker on it that says 100 lbs. The earlier post stated 200 lbs, so was that incorrect? Or did the dealer put that sticker on?

I have also asked another dealer for dimensions on the beds and the dinette and contacted Heartland directly and haven't heard anything back. Can you reply with that information?

The closest dealer to us did have the 21 and we took a look and were really impressed with how roomy it felt and the quality of the materials. The lone exception being the door hook, which didn't seem like it would prevent the door from banging into the awning arm? We didn't pull the awning down, so we couldn't be sure.

M

Mcreech

Our guys put the wrong weight sticker on the M19 bunk....They used the sticker for the M-18...........M-19 bunk will hold 200lbs