Big Horn change over date to 2007 Models

Fire1911b

I'm Planning to order a new 3055 in mid May 2006. I'm wondering if I'll receive a 2006 or a 2007 model? I don't suppose any one has heard of whats new for 2007? Thanks

ChopperBill

I noticed some Sundances are out for "07". We ordered our 3055RL yesterday. Told the wife maybe we should wait a few weeks and see whats up. Said she liked what we ordered, color and options, and would be very disappointed if all that wasn't available. Never know they may start making options out of standards to keep from raising the price. But some neat stuff may be available. Look at the changes they made in the middle of the year on the 3055. Its a crap shoot.

Deb

Deb
Congratulations on your new BH order, Bill. Ours should be arriving in late April. We are excited - to say the least. Sure seems like lots of folks are ordering the 3055. They sure have good taste - like we do. LOL

Deb

Paul & Nan

Don't quite know how this company figures model years, we bought off the lot in early May last year, it was an 06 model. No one else offered 06's so early in the year, so, go figure. Seems to pose a problem with valuation if you want to trade. Nan

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
3055rl

When you order or before picking up your 3055 really think about having the fridge door changed over to lefthand opening. That way you can use the fridge with the slides in. We are having ours changed over before we pick it up.
;)