2010 International Heartland Owners Rally - Location Poll

Poll Closed: 2010 Rally Location

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Right now I got Debbi talked into going to this Heartland National rally, only hoping my back will hold up.
Went on Microsoft Streets and Trips and we plan on 9 stops along the way to Nashville, TN from San Clemente, CA. Plan to stop in, on or near Flagstaff, AZ, Gallup, NM, Alburquerque, NM, Amarillo, TX, Oklahoma City, OK, Little Rock, Arkansas, and over to Nashville, TN for the rally. Then over to Louiville, KY for the Good Sam Rally and then who knows where? Knowing the wife we will end up in Southern OR and down to Napa Wine country on the way home. Anyone who knows of great campgrounds along our path from socal to Nashville, let us know! We are all ears and have no problems veering off the path on our way.

I would recommend Oasis RV Resort on the west side of Amarillo, TX right on IH40. The are great folks and all concrete sites and have a Pilot station right next to the RV park. The prices are great too. their site http://www.myrvoasis.com/

jbeletti

Hi gang,

I see some recent activity in this thread. Just wanted to let everyone know that the 2010 rally will be in Nashville.

Thanks,

Jim

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Hey Jim, maybe you need to close this thread since the decision has been made.....

jimtoo

2010 International Heartland Owners Rally

The decision has been made,, Nashville, Tenn.

Jim M

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.