New Big Country informative video

B

bwwalczak

Hello Big Country owners,

If you had a chance to check out our Heartland website, you might have noticed that the product videos are some of the most viewed parts of our website!

At the end of this week, we have the opportunity to update our Big Country video.

I receive so many emails from people who love their Big Country. Can you drop me a quick email and let me know what YOU love about your Big Country? Our video will be on the Big Country website, PLUS distributed internationally to hundreds of dealers.

Please drop me a quick line. I want to know why you fell in love with Big Country.

We look forward to hearing from you. My email address is:

bryanw@heartlandrvs.com

Thank you for your support,

Bryan Walczak
Product Manager - Big Country - Heartland RVs

bacaye

Hi Bryan,

I am new to this site and our Big Country is close to leaving the plant. It took us close to four years to decide on another camper. We knew we wanted to move to a fifth wheel but something always stopped our final decision. After I needed a walk in shower we had to do something. As to why we decided on the Big Country we have many reasons so I will list them. This is for the 3250.
1. The price was right.
2. The dealer seems to be a fit
3. The camper is (we hope) a fit for our driveway.
4. We loved the floorplan.
5. Heartland was willing to put in a wall to replace one of the doorways in the
bath.
6. We love the cabinet and drawer quality.
7. We were impressed with the amount of storage.
8. We can't wait to use the closet in the bedroom.
9. We liked the idea of reaching in (at floor level) to turn on lights before
entering a dark camper.
10. And the list goes on.

We spent time at the dealers and attended two camper shows before we decided. We continued to go back to the 3250 even after I had my heart set on the L shaped counter in the kitchen, a longer couch, the entertainment center in the livingroom area and the table in the kitchen. For some reason the open area in the 3250 was the deciding factor.

I am smiling but if I could have designed this myself I would have switched the table and entertainment center but I know we will enjoy it as it is now. I am very anxious to take our first camping trip.

Thanks, Bacaye