This ones for the Dogs...and a little bit for me.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
I think the winter is now over. At lest, I hope so. And, the one thing I had all winter long was a cold foot. Being a monopod 1/2 the feet means 2X the misery. I had to fight the dogs to keep them off the couch. Pitbulls detest the cold...unless it's something they get a chance to make you wake up in it to let them out for a 3am potty call. Then they beat me back to the couch. They love my electric blanket.

So, I decided to give the kids an electric blanket for the floor...and a little bit for myself. These things are not cheap...but, what the h*ll...it's only money.

Oh yeah, and remember...you saw it here, first.

//heartlandowners.org/picture.php?albumid=32&pictureid=167
//heartlandowners.org/picture.php?albumid=42&pictureid=167

Now, in this invoice, you will find an anomaly...pinpoint it and received, of charge, my total admiration. Extra points if you can tell me where it's going and why:

//heartlandowners.org/picture.php?albumid=42&pictureid=168

//heartlandowners.org/picture.php?albumid=32&pictureid=168

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

Your mileage may vary. Some parts are edible. Winner determined by earliest postmark. Contest restricted to Continental US residents. All others restricted from participation. Void where prohibited by law.

Attachments

• US_Brochure_allproducts_300109_NUL_web.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 55
  • 030509 Frizzell.pdf
    31.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Ok, let's try this again...

I've cleaned-up this post and added a .pdf file of the invoice for added readability.

The bet is still on. Except for the people in chat lastnight.

Last edited: