2 Bighorns

CrazyScotsman

I saw a BH Saturday being towed by a Ford SRW, going west on 10 in AZ about 80 miles west of Phoenix.
Sunday morning, BH being towed by a Ford dually tanish coloured going west on 20 in TX about 10 miles west of Cisco TX.

Just glad to see Fords pulling these BH's, Class being towed by Class. LOL

Bobby A

I prefer a Dodge Mega cab big horn package pulling a big horn, now thats CLASS !! (lol). Ford or Dodge as least they are American made !!
Buy American

CrazyScotsman

Now, now Bobby lets not start WW3 LOL
Cheers Ken.

PS I also saw a Chevy white crew cab going through Ft Worth on I 30 around 1 pm today going West pulling a Big Horn

Bobby A

I was afraid of someone mentioning that !! Not gonna start WW3, the crazyscotsman post was all in good fun and so was mine. I retired from Chrysler Truck plant and I gotta support the company that puts food on my table, I'm sure you would agree.

Bobby A

Hey Empty pocket,

I knew when I ordered it where it was coming from !! I worked for Chrysler !!

Netem

Bobby A glad to hear you were just joking but in this day and age you have to be careful of what you say, we have alot of people that think its fine to support other countries then gripe that ours is going down the tube.

Bobby A

I realize it is a touchy subject, and yes, I was just playing along with the crazyscotsman. In my case as I mentioned above I'm supporting the company that I worked for, for over 30+ years. GM. Chrylser or Ford, it's all good !!