Rear Ladder for 2010 North Trail 28RLS

Zonian

I've left a voice-mail but thought I'd "put it in writing". Hopefully this is where this should be. If not please redirect.
First of all I must say that this is a tremendous site. Although I've only posted once on a question regarding the storage of the sewer hose, I've gleaned lots of ideas from reading the postings/questions of others.
I talked to my dealer,PECO Campers in Tucker Ga. They are, by the way, the best group of folks to deal with...this is the second camper that I have bought from them...anyway I digress...they told me that they would have to ask Heartland if my rig would support a ladder and that they would have to order one from you.
So...will my NT 28RLS (vin ends in 204369) support a ladder? Am I able to order/purchase one directly from Heartland? I hope to install it myself.
I noticed elswhere in this forum where one owner was sent a diagram of the rear so he'd know where to drill. May I also have one?
Thank you for your attention.
Les

jbeletti

Lester,

I replied to your email on this yesterday. If you put a call into Customer Service, they should call you back. If you do not hear back from them today, please call them again.

Customer service does not regularly read this sub-forum. The Ask-The-Factory sub-forums are monitored by the Brand Managers.

Thanks,

Jim

Zonian

I did follow your advice and called. I was transferred and got voice mail. Guess I need to have more patience!!! thank you.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Advantage of a ladder

New guy here, new owner as well. What advantage is the ladder other than inspecting the roof??

1. Great place to hang your Heartland Owners' Club plaque.
2. Good place for a closeline. There's a great aluminum setup that completely folds.

irvin56

Some owners of all units

use the ladder to get on top to sweep off top of slides before closing them.
other wise you get the sticky, gooee stuff caught in top rubber wipers,
and could cause seal problems.
I don't have a ladder, but I carry a portable one. Use it for that and make use of it in other ways. Cloths line. stuff out of trees( kids do funny things) Rescued someone cat once. and other things