Heads Up on Shower Faucet

navyAZ1

Hi All, just a heads up for those of you who have B/H 3055RL concerning the faucet body in the shower. Not sure if all B/H's have the same faucet ours is a 2008 and we started having a problem with water dripping into the basement storage area just above the "Docking Station" shortly after one of us took a shower. We have found that the area where the mixer line comes up thru the faucet body and the shower head line attaches there is a pretty significant opening there and it lets water from your showering run down behind the shower and then into the basement storage. The fix I did was to remove the faucet clean it really good and caulk around where that threaded mixer tube comes thru the chrome faucet body and then I sealed all around the base of the faucet body with silicone to prevent any further leaks. This has taken care of the problem I do really have to say that this is a very poor design for this faucet. I heard another person took their faucet off and turned it over so the shower hose attached on the bottom rather than the top this did stop the water leaking thru. Anyway leak fixed and we're happy again see y'all at the Rally in June.:D

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Hi All, just a heads up for those of you who have B/H 3055RL concerning the faucet body in the shower. Not sure if all B/H's have the same faucet ours is a 2008 and we started having a problem with water dripping into the basement storage area just above the "Docking Station" shortly after one of us took a showertaken care of the problem I do really have to say that this is a very poor design for this faucet. I heard another person took their faucet off and turned it over so the shower hose attached on the bottom rather than the top this did stop the water leaking thru. Anyway leak fixed and we're happy again see y'all at the Rally in June.:D

I've got the same problem...the entire shooting match will be replaced when my new shower goes in in the next couple of weeks.