One Stop Motors

5catfam

I have my 3055 Listed on rvtradersonline and I have been contacted by One Stop Motors and they are sayng thay can sell it no problem! Has anyone had any experance with them???

Have to sell unit lost job.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
I have my 3055 Listed on rvtradersonline and I have been contacted by One Stop Motors and they are sayng thay can sell it no problem! Has anyone had any experance with them???

You need to check these people out closely. Sorry about the job loss...just be careful that you don't wind up losing the trailer too.

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
i have my 3055 listed on rvtradersonline and i have been contacted by one stop motors and they are sayng thay can sell it no problem! Has anyone had any experance with them???

i had my last rv listed on rvtrader.com & ebay. I was called every few days by those people wanting me to list my rv on their site. I looked at their site, they had very few rvs for sale compared to the rvtrader site. So i stayed with them & ebay. Ended up selling it locally by a newspaper ad. I would avoid them, my 2 cents. K

Zonian

I had my trailer listed for sale on craigs' list. w/"no solicitation" option. These folks called most every other day. They were the only "commercial" calls I received. That alone turned me off to them.

jpmorgan37

Cy,

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your job. I hope that something comes your way quickly. When we bought our Landmark, I took our SOB to PPL in Houston. They sold it in several months for more than I expected to get for it. I know you are in CT. and I don't know if there are any consignment lots around you, but it's something to think about.

John

5catfam

Thank you for your replys, You confirmed what I was felling.

If it look like a duck, Walks like a duck, Quack like one, then it is one!!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I didn't want to "speak" out of turn, but after you posted I went to their website. Sounds like they charge an upfront fee of serious coin. They get paid even if your ad gets covered in cobwebs. If you're going to use a third party to sell your rig, find one that earns by commission on sale only.

azbound

I agree with johndar, find a consighner locally and give that a try. I tried to sell mt last 5ver myself with no luck. I tried Crigs List and local Paper, no luck. Then I check out local consighners there are 3 in my area. I picked the one that seem to have the best turn over, we negotiated a price that was right at what we wanted. 3 weeks later they called and ask if we would settle for $100.00 less. We did and they so;ld it that day. Maybe I was lucky but that's my story and I am sticking to it.

Good Luck,