Counter top crack

CGibson

We took delivery of our BH 3400RE 1 year and 1 week ago. This week as we went out to the storage facility to get our trailer ready for the season, we noticed that our counter top has cracked from the left had faucet side sink corner to the edge. We wanted to know if there is any way we could purchase some of the caulk to mend the crack until we can get it fixed.

Thank you,

Cheryl Gibson

jbeletti

Cheryl,

Please contact our Customer Service department at 877-262-8032. Have your VIN ready.

Jim

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Cheryl we had a similar problem with our 2008 BH 3400RE that we found during the PDI. It was a chipped area along the edge of the countertop directly aft of the faucet. The dealer repaired it and it is hardly noticable. I suspect there is a seam there from joining two pieces of material together. Now I will watch that area very closely to see if a crack appears. Let us all know what Heartland says about it please, and good luck with it.

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
It can be repaired very easily. Someone who is versed in soliid serface countertops can fix it if a short while

Chuck Richard

I seconds Jim calling the factory, our was cracked on delivery on the front side of the sink in the same area. I think this must be a stress point where the counter top is weak. Since it was new the factory sent a whole counter and it was replaced. Hopefully since you are just one week out of warranty Heartland will fix this for you.

CGibson

Thank you for the advice. We will call the number you gave us Jim and see what they can do for us.