Production Change

Scott, I received my Mt. Rushmore this week and could not get the refrigerator to work on 110/60. The ice maker worked fine and requires 110/60. After reading Clark Thompson's post under General Discussions, and after a great amount of time, I discovered that the refrigerator was not pluged in. When ordering the option 12 CU FT side by side with ice maker a receptical that will accept two 110/60 3 prong plugs is required. Presently you only place a receptical that will accept one 110/60 3 prog plug. The ice maker plug was pluged in and working and the plug for the refrigerator was stuffed up behind the condenser. There is no receptical to plug in the refrigerator. I unpluged the ice maker and pluged in the refrigerator and the refrigerator worked fine on 110/60. I do not know if this applies to other models or not. I will place an adaptor there and should be OK.

mike

Mike
When we took delivery of our 3655RD our ice maker did not work, for the same reason only one plug and the frig was pluged in it, also the water was turned off to the ice maker, valve behind the basement wall what a place to to put the valve..

Think they would figure out by now that it takes another plug if you have to electrical devices..

Mike

Scott

Plug

Guys - Got your posts and forwarded them to both engineering and production managers to make sure this doesn't happen again. The electricians obviously didn't wire it with the correct electrical outlet which has two plugs on it.
We will get yours fixed as well as make sure the lines are doing a better job watching for this.
Thanks for your information.

ST