Tight fit

CrazyScotsman

Bob, You tell my DW that her beloved tree is going to be cut down. I'll make sure I am out of town when you tell her. LOL

Larry. I am lucky that I can even turn the computer on.

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Ken, sorry, you have to deal with Elaine yourself because I have my own redhead to deal with. Maybe you can move the house over some. Bob:p

CrazyScotsman

Can't believe I done it.

Thanks for all the help Cookie.

Only another 10 ton of gravel to be brought in to finish the job.

fjspinelli

Common Sense Jake
Looks like it needs a couple of day laborers and a couple of shovels. A move to the right (toward the property line) would solve the issue. I would worry more about that branch on the neighbor's tree on the other side of the fence. Now that I can see disappearing in the nightNone

VixPix

Well, I may be putting in more than you desire, but it really appears you have that tree there as the first phase of supplying you with lumber to build a covered roof off the side of your house. You'll eliminate the need for snow/ice removal, the rubber roof will stay looking very nice as will the sides - think of all the washing you'll save yourself. And that one little tree was the beginning - plus, if you live there much longer that tree will be a major nuisance on that turn.

By the way, we have two yorkies: Lucie & Milo - they don't know that they are D...O...G...S!

Cheeers,
Victor

CrazyScotsman

That pine tree was our first Christmas tree when we had the house built in 2000, it was barely 4 feet tall. Wife had me plant it there after Christmas was over with, and I think wife would get rid of me before she would that tree. It took an act of congress just to trim some branches off it so they wouldn't rub up against the truck.
Now if only my neighbour would cut down that Black Walnut tree that hangs over the fence. You know the mess they can make, that's why we had 3 Black Walnuts cut down last year.

JimB, it's nice being able to park next to the house, neighbour has his Montana next to his, the joys of living on a cul de sac, everyone gets along, and basicly you can get away with parking anything in the road or our driveways.

nhunter

Wrap a chain around the tree and ask wife to move truck. Then technically she pulled it out.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
OK, here's an idea. Way down at the bottom of the trunk, cut about 3/4 of the way through the trunk on the front half. Next time you back the trailer in, just make a slight miscalculation and OOP's I ran over the tree. Problem solved!None

CrazyScotsman

Boy o boy, you guys are full of good ideas, I'm just glad my wife never gets on here. LOL I for sure would be up the preferbial creek without the paddle if that tree mysteriously fell down.