Shakedown Weekend ???s

phoenix50

Still have a few more questions from this last weekend.
- The sewer hose problem will be solved by putting a 4' pvc pipe in lp compartment or in a rubbermaid tub. Thanks
- I have a 2 dr ref and the single light is not sufficient. Should there be a 2nd light or how do you get more light?
- The independent security light is a great idea but why does the security light and amber door light work on the same switch?
- How taught should the slide awnings be?
- Put in diffuser floor registers in bath and BR to regulate the high heat.
- Can the electric awning be lowered for more shade and cleaning?
- I have the side hinged baggage doors and with a good wind they keep blowing open and I am concerned that they may bend or break.

Del600

Iowa Chapter Founding Father
Still have a few more questions from this last weekend.
- The sewer hose problem will be solved by putting a 4' pvc pipe in lp compartment or in a rubbermaid tub. Thanks
- I have a 2 dr ref and the single light is not sufficient. Should there be a 2nd light or how do you get more light?
- The independent security light is a great idea but why does the security light and amber door light work on the same switch? Mine has 2 seperate switches.
- How taught should the slide awnings be? Mine are pretty taught, the rain drains off them easily, no sags.
- Put in diffuser floor registers in bath and BR to regulate the high heat.
- Can the electric awning be lowered for more shade and cleaning?
- I have the side hinged baggage doors and with a good wind they keep blowing open and I am concerned that they may bend or break.

I am new to this, and am learning as we go.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
I have the side hinged UDC door that cannot be latched because its next to the propane door with those little silver connectors. This is a design flaw that the newer rig designs have corrected. I am going to get the same latch the front door has and attach it to the side of the rig to hold that door open. Other than replacing the door connectors on the propane door and getting a small latch that's the only answer I got for u.