Not open for further replies.

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Palmetto Cove RV Park
  • 521 Table Rock Road
  • Cleveland, SC 29635
  • During camping season (April 1st to mid November), the best way to reach us is by phone at (864) 836-6221 During the off-season, please contact us by Email at host@palmettocove.com (864) 836-6221
TO REGISTER POST TO THIS THREAD OR SEND ME AN EMAIL AT THE CONTACT LINK BELOW. WE HAVE 20 SITES RESERVED NO NEED TO CONTACT THE CAMPGROUND UNTIL YOU ARRIVE AND TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE WITH THE HEARTLAND RALLY.

• www.palmettocove.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: No
  • Golf Cart restrictions?: must confirm
  • Golf Cart fees?: must confirm

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 20
  • Register by end of day 4/22/2019
  • Site fee: $$30/night full hook up per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: May 04
  • Potluck time: 6:30

Area Attractions

South Carolina State Park Website -- convenient info about the many nearby State Parks and hiking trails.
Nearby SC Hiking Trails -- Links to SCTrails.net. FYI-- we are located on the border of Greenville and Pickens counties.
Aunt Sue's -- A nearby restaurant with several adjoining specialty shops.
Victoria Valley Vineyards -- A nearby vineyard featuring tours, event hosting and a European-style Cafe.
The Rock at Jocasse -- A nearby golf course with great views and challenging elevation changes.
Attendee Info:

MEMBER NAME2nd MEMBER NAMEHOC #HEARTLAND BRANDSiteDates
Bill RocheJanet Roche2358Landmark 365
Ken SummersKaren Summers3116
Cyclone
Nathan MathisByrd Mathis1298Landmark 365
Phil SmithBecky Smith1013Landmark
John MillerLisa Miller2004Big Country
Randy AllenSantha Allen1112Big Country
Bob SimsConnie Sims2319Bighorn
Dan GrahamLexie Graham1397North Trail

Additional Info:

Heartland Owners Club
SC Chapter Rally Agenda
5/3/19 – 5/5/19

Friday – 5/3

6:30 PM Meet n Greet – Bring your favorite beverage and a snack to share

Saturday – 5/4

8:30 AM – 10:00 AM - Breakfast – Bring breakfast item, fruit, casserole, etc. to share. Club to provide bacon, eggs, and biscuits, juice and coffee

12:00 PM – Lunch on your own

6:30 PM - Pot Luck: The club will be providing spaghetti with meat sauce. Bring your best sides, deserts, and your favorite beverage.

7:00 – 9:00 PM Heartland Gives Back – We will be taking donations for the Alzheimer's Association https://www.alz.org/ The collected funds will be donated in the name of the club.

Friendly fellowship

Sunday – 5/5

8:30 AM – 10:00 AM breakfast club to provide donuts pastries coffee
10:00 – Say goodbyes and safe travels

Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Sounds like a neat place in the Foothills of SC. Count us in. Will let ya know when we get registered.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Made reservations coming in on May 2-6, 2019. Talk with Kathy. They do not give site assignments now but you must tell them if you need 30 or 50 amp.

billyjoeraybob

Just 12 short weeks til the rally! Let's get registered folks

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Bill & Janet, Santha and I have signed up for your Rally. We arrive the 1st and leave the 5th.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Connie and I are in. Will let you know when we've made reservations.

Called (left a message) and emailed. Arriving on the 3rd, departing on the 5th. Will post when we've gotten confirmation.

Looking forward to it!

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Called (left a message) and emailed. Arriving on the 3rd, departing on the 5th. Will post when we've gotten confirmation.

Looking forward to it!

Got this from the park:

Mr. Sims,
I have your reservations for the HEARTLAND RALLY. However you don't need to make a reservation your wagon master did that when the rally was booked.
Thank you,​
Virginia Nelson

So (I guess) we're in.

Miller0758

Got this from the park:
Mr. Sims,
I have your reservations for the HEARTLAND RALLY. However you don't need to make a reservation your wagon master did that when the rally was booked.
Thank you,​
Virginia Nelson

So (I guess) we're in.
I received the same message so I guess we're good as well and the wagon master is paying ;)

billyjoeraybob

Got this from the park:
Mr. Sims,
Thank you,​
Virginia Nelson

So (I guess) we're in.
Looking forward to seeing you. We got you covered.

- - - Updated - - -

I received the same message so I guess we're good as well and the wagon master is paying ;)
You are good John. Looking forward to seeing you guys

billyjoeraybob

Less than 5 weeks until the SC Rally in the beautiful foothills of the SC mountains. If you would like to attend, please post to this thread or send me an email via the contact link in the first post. No need to contact the campground until you arrive.

cableman

Bill,
Well, Its been a long cold winter and were ready for the first rally of the season. We will be attending and looking forward to it. Gonna be rolling in on Friday and heading out on Sunday.

Dan and Lexie

billyjoeraybob

Bill,
Well, Its been a long cold winter and were ready for the first rally of the season. We will be attending and looking forward to it. Gonna be rolling in on Friday and heading out on Sunday.

Dan and Lexie
Awesome can't wait to see you guys

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.