Window leaks

RKing3327

Have recently sat through some torrential rains in our 2017 Big Horn 3760EL. We experienced water coming in around the bottom of the windows in the ends of the door side slide. Appears the bottom of the channel fills with water a d comes in from the bottom of the window. The drain holes are open and not blocked. Any ideas as to why this is happening? Ideas for solutions? Have any of you experienced this? Thanks for your input.

elong0003

I have the exact same issue, only one window in the dining slide. I'm at the rally in Goshen, and have it scheduled to be looked at. Will post what the results are.

Pizzaguy

Window seal Bighorn used was JUNK. We had 3 windows removed and re sealed under warranty first year and just had to have the rear window pulled and re sealed 2 weeks ago out of pocket. Our 2017 is our 3rd Bighorn, and the only one we have had problems with.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RKing3327

Window seal Bighorn used was JUNK. We had 3 windows removed and re sealed under warranty first year and just had to have the rear window pulled and re sealed 2 weeks ago out of pocket. Our 2017 is our 3rd Bighorn, and the only one we have had problems with.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info!

BLR

We had one window in the garage that leaked, it was replaced (twice)and it still leaked.. finally one day hubby was on the ladder and Noticed one of the off door side lights wasn't completely sealed, we sealed and no more leaks

Sent from BLR Logistics

MTPockets

We had two windows allowing water come in from the weep holes during a storm with high winds blowing onto those windows. Not a leak and only happened that one time under unusual circumstance.