Problem with auto leveling jacks

dana22

Lately when using auto leveling on the 2016 Landmark Ashland the jacks on the kitchen slide side aren't properly leveled even though the display says they are. The lights are flashing on the display on that side too and my husband doesn't know how to get it to stop. I don't know what's going on so he wanted me to inquire about it.

Thanks!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I would try a recalibration..

Manually level the RV in manual mode, using a 3' level or larger.
Then once your happy with it's levelness power off the Level-up panel.

With power off
Press up (Front) 10 times then down (Rear) 10 times it will beep then prompt you to press the Enter button. That will recalibrate it to your new settings.
Give that a try.

Hope this helps

Jerrod

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

pegmikef

I wonder how you do it on the new level up controls where a limited function control panel is in the basement, but all the other screens are on a touch screen panel inside. I stopped using the auto level function as it was raising the trailer too high. Now I manually level it after disconnecting. Side to side first and front to back last.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I wonder how you do it on the new level up controls where a limited function control panel is in the basement, but all the other screens are on a touch screen panel inside. I stopped using the auto level function as it was raising the trailer too high. Now I manually level it after disconnecting. Side to side first and front to back last.
I wonder that myself. I've never messed with one of those yet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

LBR

Every owner here should have the app "MyLCI" on their phone and get familiar with it.
0978456bed627f6f652c5a3560aa81c2.jpg

Gary521

Just like the suggestion to the OP -recalibrate your system. I have had to do this more than once when things go crazy.

emery395

Help, my lippert auto level will not function and 'right' led blinks continually when unit is powered on.

I am able to operate front,rear and side jacks manually

danemayer

Help, my lippert auto level will not function and 'right' led blinks continually when unit is powered on.

I am able to operate front,rear and side jacks manually

You may need to operate it in manual mode until you can get to a level area and re-calibrate. See post #2 in this thread.