Leveling

D_Smith

Hello all. I am new to camping so forgive me if this question is elementary. I have just purchased my first RV. It is a torque 371. We have used it a couple of times with no problems but I was recently at a campground and the person next to me had his auto level go out and he had to manually set it up. Mine is all electric not hydraulic. My question is I do not see how to manually level it if I have this same problem come up. I know most have a place to put a hand crank or drill I just don’t see this on my particular camper. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

danemayer

Hi D_Smith,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Can you tell us what leveling gear you have? For example, do you have electric front landing jacks and rear stabilizers? Lippert Ground Control? Does your rig have auto-leveling?

D_Smith

Hi D_Smith,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Can you tell us what leveling gear you have? For example, do you have electric front landing jacks and rear stabilizers? Lippert Ground Control? Does your rig have auto-leveling?

yes front landing Jacks and stabilizers are electric and I have the Lippert one touch with auto level