2020 RV Lock Black Friday Sale - early window for Heartlanders!

jbeletti

Hey Heartland Owners,

Many of you already know that RV Lock, a Heartland Owners Club Vendor Partner is planning their sitewide 40% off promotion. That deal is next Thursday and Friday.

Well, I have a surprise for you. RV Lock is giving Heartland owners an early window for this sale!

Our Black Friday deal will go live on Wednesday, November 25th.

Learn more in the attached graphic from RV Lock.

Note: I am posting these specials to our owners and club members as RV Lock is a long standing Heartland Owners Club Vendor Partner.

HRTLNDBF2020.jpg

Chrisandsama

Thanks for the heads up Jim. I am planning on getting the lock for my entry door and the slam latches also. You can't beat 40% off!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

WOW that is a great offer. LOVE LOVE LOVE our RV LOCKS !!!!!
Do you know if this is for parts also ? I would like to upgrade my basement locks to the 1 button push to lock. Might be a good time to do it.

jbeletti

WOW that is a great offer. LOVE LOVE LOVE our RV LOCKS !!!!!
Do you know if this is for parts also ? I would like to upgrade my basement locks to the 1 button push to lock. Might be a good time to do it.

Jerrod - I don't know with certainty, but that ad does say "sitewide".

LBR

Wish I had more doors :)

Every door I have, already has these locks on them. LOVE them!!!
^^This^^...we have the 2 main doors and 2 passthru compartment doors covered....so nice to press the key fob and hear everything lock and unlock.

For those who have full length windows in your doors, the locks will fit with minor modifications....so don't shine this deal off thinking they wont fit your toy hauler doors...

jbeletti

^^This^^...we have the 2 main doors and 2 passthru compartment doors covered....so nice to press the key fob and hear everything lock and unlock.

For those who have full length windows in your doors, the locks will fit with minor modifications....so don't shine this deal off thinking they wont fit your toy hauler doors...

Note too that RVLock now makes a compact version for doors with full-length glass in them - link.

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 2.41.41 PM.jpg

LBR

Note too that RVLock now makes a compact version for doors with full-length glass in them - link.

View attachment 64908
Yes it is....much better than the V4 standard lock. As stated, it is ideal for the full glass doors, but I had to make minor trim modifications on our 2017 CY as pictured in my dry-fitment photo shown.
aaba60e6055a5f9face4cabc3ba65e73.jpg

jbeletti

Yes it is....much better than the V4 standard lock. As stated, it is ideal for the full glass doors, but I had to make minor trim modifications on our 2017 CY as pictured in my dry-fitment photo shown.
aaba60e6055a5f9face4cabc3ba65e73.jpg

Some grinder work to make it fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBR

Some grinder work to make it fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes... traced the outline and used a small electric hobby grinder to cut and grind outline slightly larger, taking care not to harm any rubber gasket material underneath. Once lock was set in place, filled open void under aluminum trim with ample amount of black silicone, then smoothed for a neat appearance.

jbeletti

Yes... traced the outline and used a small electric hobby grinder to cut and grind outline slightly larger, taking care not to harm any rubber gasket material underneath. Once lock was set in place, filled open void under aluminum trim with ample amount of black silicone, then smoothed for a neat appearance.

You sir are a craftsman.