I need a reputable dealer or Internet dealer in the Northeast

Does any one know of a reputable dealer in the NorthEast. I did find one close by in CT, but they don't seem to be pushing the North Trail line. I am looking for a floorplan that can accomodate two adults and two dogs. I prefer a walk in shower, rear living area, with slide for living room and the bedroom if possible. I would also like to know if a dinette can be replaced with a freee standing table and chair option? My tow vehicle is a 2007 Dodge Ram Mega Cab 4x4 with the Hemi and automatic transmission. I believe the rear end is a 3:73. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:confused:

fjspinelli

Common Sense Jake
Check out Camper's Barn in Kingston, NY. Ask for Charlie Kane, the owner.

http://www.campersbarn.com/

If you want Heartland you have to go to Boat-n-RV at Cocksackie, NY which is where we purchased the 3950. If Charlie had the 3950 or something close we would have purchased it from him.

Boat-n-RV is not my favorite place right now...

DLandry

If you haven't already found one I recommend Macdonalds RV Center in Plainville, Ma.. No pressure, great people and good inventory. Can't say enough good things about these folks. Here's a link to their website. http://www.macdonaldsrv.com/

pops

Try Leos RV in Gambrills MD off of I97 in MD. leosrv.com Bought my 2011 Landmark Ontario there, great people

sgtbigb

Check out rvs4less.net, they are in Tenn, but I know they are worth it. A christian Family own business>
Try Leos RV in Gambrills MD off of I97 in MD. leosrv.com Bought my 2011 Landmark Ontario there, great people

If you are near eastern Ct. try Hiway Campers in Plainfield Ct. Exit 87 off I 395. Tel (860) 564-0141. Bought my 09 Big Horn from them. Good people.

RSIG

Hi-Way campers in Plainfield Ct. Purchased my 09 Bighorn from this dealer. I received excellent service when required. Usually there prices are better than most other dealers.

Good Luck

Westwind

I tried to buy my Bighorn from Hi-Way Campers in Plainfield, Ct but had a difficult time getting them to respond to my emails and phone calls. In the end we went 200 miles to purchase it from Scott's Recreation in Maine. They gave us an excellent deal.
The few things I've had go wrong I've repaired myself rather then return to the dealer. That would have been the case even if the dealer was close by.

DMitch

I have bought a few units from Pete's RV Sales in Burlington VT. He now has Heartland products and his service is excellent and prices are fair. I would not hesitate to recommend these people.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We like Wilkens RV...They have locations in Bath and Rochester, NY...they are Heartland's dealer of choice for the Hershey RV show, and they have one of the best service departments I've seen.

emm4273610re

We bought our Big Horn from Orchard trailers in Whately, Ma. they are just north of Springfield. Very low pressure, great selection over 6 Big Horns in stock to pick from when we shopped. Service after the sale is great also, have even help us on the phone while camping, Would recommend the drive from anywhere. www.orchardtrailers.com Check them out you won't be disappointed.

wehavefun

I agree with kakampers! WILKINS RV, great inventory, excellent sales dept and their service center is huge!

We deal with Helene, at the Bath, NY location, she is AWESOME !

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Wilkins Rv are the Biggest Heartland dealer in the northeast !!! They also have been the biggest supporter of our New York Heartland owners club !!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2