What is Bighorn Traveler?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Since Tiara is in Elkhart I don't think it is made for the Canadian market.
Looks like a reborn Silverado.

Peace
Dave

Kbvols

I was at Tiara on Saturday and the salesman told me they are a new "economy " model big horn. They don't have the back fiberglass end cap and the interior I thought was noticeably cheaper looking. The exterior graphics looked pretty good. If I remember correctly it was priced similar to the Big Country however my impression was it was not as nice as the BC's we looked at.

NewHopians

I was at Tiara on Saturday and the salesman told me they are a new "economy " model big horn. They don't have the back fiberglass end cap and the interior I thought was noticeably cheaper looking. The exterior graphics looked pretty good. If I remember correctly it was priced similar to the Big Country however my impression was it was not as nice as the BC's we looked at.

Big Horn Traveler is a new model of Big Horns and I believe is a bit lighter than the BIG HORNs. Mine is the Big Horn Traveler 37SS and we really like it. Pulls good and tracks good behind my F250 6.7

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
It is lower than the Big Country line. Big Country, BigHorn and Landmark are built and warranted for full time living.

Traveler is not. -- it's marketing designed to convince buyers they are getting a recognizable brand, "best selling" 5ver.

That said, Heartland makes a good product at all price points, and lots of folks say they beat the competition in "bang for the buck."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk