EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: AZ, Quartzsite - 1/21/2019 to 1/27/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaffer

Sounds wonderful! We are in Lake Havasu for the winter and plan to come for the day.

PJ & Karol

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Rose and I will be there, might have 2 SOB's. Watching for a date and looking forward to meeting new Heartland friends.

Fingers crossed for your 50!

Mrsfish

Rick and I plan on being there. We also are watching for a date so we can get a site somewhere. Trying to talk a couple of other people into joining us 😀

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Rick and I plan on being there. We also are watching for a date so we can get a site somewhere. Trying to talk a couple of other people into joining us ��

Let me know...

Might just have to 'Prowl' on up there instead of a day trip!

BLR

We will be in Qtown camping on BLM land or trust land hanging out at Beer Bellys or the Yacht club in the afternoons..
Off-Roading, GeoCaching during the day..

We may try and catch up with the group sometime during your stay..

Sent from BLR Logistics

jbeletti

Let me know...

Might just have to 'Prowl' on up there instead of a day trip!

Would be fun to have you there John. I hope to have a solid date by mid-August.

Rick and I plan on being there. We also are watching for a date so we can get a site somewhere. Trying to talk a couple of other people into joining us 😀

It would be great to see you guys again - keep talking to others, including non-Heartlanders about coming in.

Rose and I will be there, might have 2 SOB's. Watching for a date and looking forward to meeting new Heartland friends.

Fingers crossed for your 50!
It would be great to have you two there as well as some SOBs. We're at 27. Once we have a date set, I'll bet we can hit 50 :)

JohnD

Would be fun to have you there John. I hope to have a solid date by mid-August.

Oh, I'll be there, come rain, sleet or snow...

Wait, I live in Yuma, AZ!

See y'all there!

By the by...it is 106.2 degrees on my front porch right now...

Ann&Ted

Howdy Y'all. Sign Ann and I up for the meet and greet. We just made reservations for Black Rock RV in Brenda for 1/19 thru 1/28.

jbeletti

Some have contacted me asking where I'm staying. Well, I wasn't able to find a spot in Quartzsite so I'm at Desert Gold RV Resort. I arrive on Monday, January 21st. At this time, I plan to be there for 7 nights. Depending on what we can coordinate with LaMesa, I could end up leaving sooner.

For all, bear in mind that this is not a rally and not a camp-out. I've always been interested in what goes on in Quartzsite and 2019 is my year to find out. Since I'm in town, I want to check out our dealer and host a luncheon and open house on their lot.

Hope it all works out and is fun!

This all said, if there are any sites left at Desert Gold and if anyone else ends up staying there - let's hang out!

gasman

Camp Socializer
Hi Jim, Edythe and I can make it if it is prior to the 25th. We head to Rocky Point, Mexico, that day. I don't have any friends so it would be just the two of us!

jbeletti

Hi Jim, Edythe and I can make it if it is prior to the 25th. We head to Rocky Point, Mexico, that day. I don't have any friends so it would be just the two of us!

Mike - I'll put you down for now. I hope to have details next month. And you do have friends, my friend :)

shovelguy

Dean and I are looking into a space at Desert Gold and are hoping we can join you. We would stay the whole week (21st to the 27th. Hopefully it will all work out. J

JohnD

I will have Beth with me, so you can mark '2' people for me.

And you can also change me from 'Fulltimer' to 'Arizona' Chapter.

Just got back from Michigan this past Sunday from a road trip towing a UHaul...not the Prowler!

jbeletti

I will have Beth with me, so you can mark '2' people for me.

And you can also change me from 'Fulltimer' to 'Arizona' Chapter.

Just got back from Michigan this past Sunday from a road trip towing a UHaul...not the Prowler!
Roger that John! I see you had to cancel out of CO. We'll miss you there but will see you in Q - hopefully :)

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim, at this time please show us as attending. Thank you, Trace

Last edited:

MikeR

Some have contacted me asking where I'm staying. Well, I wasn't able to find a spot in Quartzsite so I'm at Desert Gold RV Resort. I arrive on Monday, January 21st. At this time, I plan to be there for 7 nights. Depending on what we can coordinate with LaMesa, I could end up leaving sooner.

For all, bear in mind that this is not a rally and not a camp-out. I've always been interested in what goes on in Quartzsite and 2019 is my year to find out. Since I'm in town, I want to check out our dealer and host a luncheon and open house on their lot.

Hope it all works out and is fun!

This all said, if there are any sites left at Desert Gold and if anyone else ends up staying there - let's hang out!

Jim, if you're not boondocking on BLM property, you're not getting a true Quartzsie experience. 2019 will be our thied Q experience thanks to the federal government.

Status
Not open for further replies.