2016 Torque Changes

weekender01

I have been speaking with AJ at Heartland concerning the 2016 changes and when those will be implemented and wanted to share the dates with everyone.

• New ramp patio design will go into production 2/1/2016
  • New King bed design (applies to selected models) will go into production on 2/22/2016
  • Trying to verify which Torque models will have an 8 cu ft refrigerator instead of hte 6 cu ft. Once AJ emails me back I will update this post. This is a big change I hope is on the Torque 321 I have ordered since our current unit frodge is only 6 cu ft and is always full!

NoGoodID

My 325 was built last week...looks like I missed the king bed by a few days😁

Do you know what the changes are to the ramp patio design?

weekender01

My 325 was built last week...looks like I missed the king bed by a few days

Do you know what the changes are to the ramp patio design?

Sorry on the King Bed. As for the ramp patio it is the newer design that is not attached to the ramp door. Is supposed to be lighter and easier to set up/ It is also the same ramp patio that is on the Road Warrior and the Cyclone.

NoGoodID

Sorry on the King Bed. As for the ramp patio it is the newer design that is not attached to the ramp door. Is supposed to be lighter and easier to set up/ It is also the same ramp patio that is on the Road Warrior and the Cyclone.

Thanks. I'm not sure I like that it won't be attached to the ramp. Do you know where it's supposed to be stored? I don't think I'll have any extra room in the garage.

weekender01

thanks weekended! Actually looks like a great system. Now I'm hoping I have it on mine!

If your Torque was built last week then it should have this new style ramp patio since this went into production on 2/1/16 according to AJ at Heartland.

MurrayN.

I have to fess up to something Weekender1. My Torque 321 built in December only has a 6 cuft frig and not an 8. I'm used to Dometic so I was deleriously thinking that this one was larger than it was. We were just at a local rv show where there was a 8ft Norcold but apon coming home and checking mine I was sad to see that it was not. Hopefully you get it on yours. Best of luck with the new trailer.

weekender01

I have to fess up to something Weekender1. My Torque 321 built in December only has a 6 cuft frig and not an 8. I'm used to Dometic so I was deleriously thinking that this one was larger than it was. We were just at a local rv show where there was a 8ft Norcold but apon coming home and checking mine I was sad to see that it was not. Hopefully you get it on yours. Best of luck with the new trailer.

Sorry yours does not have the 8cu ft fridge. Evidently they added this change in February of 2016 so I have been assured by Heartland that my unit will have the large fridge. It will be a nice surprise for us as that is one thing I was worried about for longer trips. We have a 6 cu ft in our SOB right now so he extra shefl and door shelf will be a huge difference for us.

Cant wait to get the new trailer sometime in late March/early April. Ours is due into the production line the week of 3/14.