Heartland Owners Club Badge Promotion

jbeletti

Do you or another family member need a Heartland Owners Club member badge? Buy now and save $1 per badge through October 31, 2018.

HOC-NameBadgeOffer_FINAL.jpg

carl.swoyer

Do you or another family member need a Heartland Owners Club member badge? Buy now and save $1 per badge through October 31, 2018.
Lol.
This thread is closed per forum rules.

I'm sorry I had to do it.image001.jpeg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Yea - now its time to upgrade the nametags ;)
Byrd - I saw your share from the Heartland Owners Club Facebook page to the Southeast Region Facebook page - thank you for your help in increasing the coverage of this announcement!

With the badge and attendant cost unbundled from club membership, I feel there's at least new 500 members out there that might want to get their badges and it's my hope that this promotion will both create awareness and give a nudge.

And some members may have misplaced their badges or just want to upgrade to the new magnetic back style. They're real nice.

Would like to get 2 badges one for my wife and one for me. How do I go about doing that ? I'd like to take advantage of this promotion. Thank You

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Ordering instructions are provided in post #1 of this thread.

Peace
Dave

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey, that's a nice looking poster . . . picture looks vaguely familiar.

Yep, special thanks to Peg F. (and Mike F. in the background) for graciously becoming the "model" of a happy rally-goer wearing a badge, and "Bobcat" Bob C. for taking the pic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ILH

The instructions say USPS addresses only. Do Canadian members have access to ordering?

Fox

I emailed my request but haven't heard anything back.
Does anyone have a phone number for me to try?

Fox

Followup, we've now exchanged several emails (in a prompt manner).

My check is in the mail.