Pulled the trigger again.....

Alan_B

We are headed to Sedona for a shake down...

Sedona is one of our favorite places. Are you staying at Rancho Sedona?

We have not visited Sedona in the fifth wheel yet, but I have scoped out the options on our last trip. Rancho Sedona looks like the best/only choice right in town.

Wmnmy

Sedona is one of our favorite places. Are you staying at Rancho Sedona?

We have not visited Sedona in the fifth wheel yet, but I have scoped out the options on our last trip. Rancho Sedona looks like the best/only choice right in town.
Yes Rancho Sedona is our favorite place in Arizona too peaceful and beautiful there .

CDN

B and B
Yea I don’t have a washer and dryer I use that space to hang shirts I try to load so as not to get max pin weight and that’s from cat scales slips at the truck stop so doing okay for now . If I do decide to get a washer and dryer I will get me a dually but I’m okay now .

I would concur. A SRW F350 is pretty capable truck, I carry 80 lbs firewood, empty sewer tote and 140lbs of generator in the bed. Like you if we add more weight for extended trips and spend more time on the road a Dually is in order.

I tow our Landmark without Washer/Dryer as well and weight wise within the trucks listed capacity. Nice new Coach, enjoy the extra space and have fun!

Brian

Wmnmy

I would concur. A SRW F350 is pretty capable truck, I carry 80 lbs firewood, empty sewer tote and 140lbs of generator in the bed. Like you if we add more weight for extended trips and spend more time on the road a Dually is in order.

I tow our Landmark without Washer/Dryer as well and weight wise within the trucks listed capacity. Nice new Coach, enjoy the extra space and have fun!

Brian
Thank you Brian and I do feel really safe pulling with my truck. I don’t get any fishtailing and I have been in 40-60 mph winds I just slow her down an take my time . I use to drive lower 48 and Canada in a big rig and still have my class A license safety is the key .

mlpeloquin

William,

Congrats on the new truck. I liked your Big Country, and when will we see the truck in Los Vegas? Arrived yesterday at the Oasis!

Marc & Carol

Kbvols

My DW said no new truck. Now seeing this hmmm... I can not ask quite yet...Great combo you have there so Washer and Dryer on order now too for the M(r)s??

Just ask her for forgiveness after you bring a new truck home. I find that’s the best way to do it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wmnmy

Yes we will be there Marc gonna have fun
William,

Congrats on the new truck. I liked your Big Country, and when will we see the truck in Los Vegas? Arrived yesterday at the Oasis!

Marc & Carol

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you all I can say is wow what a difference in towing my chapter leader has been trying to get me to get a dually since I’ve known him now I see why I’m very happy.
Beautiful! Welcome to the dually family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders
Just ask her for forgiveness after you bring a new truck home. I find that’s the best way to do it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s a safety purchase!
That usually works....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk