2013 Goshen, IN - For Sale Table

jbeletti

Hello Goshen Rally Attendees,

Do you have a few items that you carry in your RV that you're no longer using? If they're in usable condition, consider offering them to your fellow Heartlanders at a fair price by placing them on the For Sale Table in the rally hall.

Download and print the attached 2-page PDF file. Page 1 contains the instructions and page 2 contains price tags. Cut-up the price tags and tape them to your items. In this way, everyone will know your price and how to reach you.

Attachments

• For_Sale.pdf
    184.6 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

porthole

Retired
Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

Hey Jim, Any though to a seperate Goshen thread for stuff folks are bringing to the flea market?

I'll start - Anyone getting a MOR/ryde pin box at Goshen, I have the adapter plate for a PullRite Super Glide that you are welcome too.
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/38434-MOR-ryde-pin-box-adapter-for-Pullrite-SuperGlide-hitch

Not bringing it unless there is a request.

If a moderator sees this change can you go to the above thread, unlock and add the picture so people know what I am referring too?

Attachments

• MOR-ryde_adapter_plate.jpg
    MOR-ryde_adapter_plate.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader

That's what I already have. I am looking for the adapter that allows a unit with this attached to be pulled by a regular hitch in case of an emergancy.

Thanks.

jnbhobe

That's what I already have. I am looking for the adapter that allows a unit with this attached to be pulled by a regular hitch in case of an emergancy.

Thanks.

If thats the one you have Chuck its simple just loosen the screw and take it off. Or do you have the old style that was welded on??

jbeletti

Hey Jim, Any though to a seperate Goshen thread for stuff folks are bringing to the flea market?

Yes there is Duane. I have moved your post and the replies to it here to the For Sale thread.

jbeletti

Been a month since I've seen anyone post about what they're putting on the For Sale Table.

Got something you don't use that you want to make a great deal on for another Heartlander? Chat about it here - maybe you can make a deal before you get to the rally (pre-sell it).

Don't forget to pre-print out a sheet or two of price tags from post #1 of this thread. Each items on the table needs to contain the data list (cost, your name, your site number, your cellular number).

So - who's bringing what?

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
We have a pair of RV Headsets that have been used less than half a dozen times. They work great....we just always forget to use them! $75 or best offer.
For more information click this link.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I have some stamped metal backsplash material, two sheets each of three designs. A single sheet is approx. 24" wide X 18" tall. The color is a brushed nickel look. Would make a great backsplash in your coach! Asking $15 (for the two sheets) for each design.

Photo May 16, 8 50 18 AM.jpgPhoto May 16, 8 50 37 AM.jpgPhoto May 16, 8 51 06 AM.jpg

I will bring to Goshen only if someone wants it, so please PM me if interested!

Gizzy

I have a roof ladder I bought from Camping World a few years ago to install on a previous TT. Never got installed and still in box. If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be I will haul it to the rally. If interested it will go REALLY CHEAP.

ATLJOHN

I have a RV Designer Series Cover for 37' 1" - 40' fifth wheel (Part 32857) It has zipper on door side and full rear zipper for toy hauler. Brand new box never opened
I paid $400.00 asking $200 or best offer. I will bring with me to Goshen. If interested let me know.

Last edited:

Lou_and_Bette

I have a 7 piece stainless steel nesting set of pots and pans by Stansport that we used one pot once. Paid $60 + shipping, asking $45

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator

I have a Winegard A/V distribution panel available. I bought it several years ago and never used it. Also available is an XM head unit and everything needed to receive XM in your car. If I think of anything else interesting, I'll just bring it along.

Attachments

• Winegard AV distribution.jpg
    Winegard AV distribution.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Winegard Rear view.jpg
    Winegard Rear view.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Winegard Instructions.jpg
    Winegard Instructions.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 84

Gizzy

I have a roof ladder I bought from Camping World a few years ago to install on a previous TT. Never got installed and still in box. If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be I will haul it to the rally. If interested it will go REALLY CHEAP.

I also have a Coleman Tabletop Propane Grill, new, never used. I just looked it up at Camping World and current price is right at $100. Will sell for $50. Send PM if interested in the roof ladder or grill and I will bring it to the rally. Since we will be leaving from the rally on a trip I don't want to bring them and possibly have to carry them around for 2 1/2 months/several thousand miles if they do not sell. Will only bring if someone wants them. Let me know if you are interested.

happykraut

Used Steadyfast stabilizing system. $195. Price at Amazon is $343.49