Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Venue:
------------------------------
Details:
Agenda:
  • Visit the Rally Website to view the Agenda (link)
  • Event Leader: Larry Ulmer (email)
Registration is a 2-step process:
-----------------------------------------
Below are the steps to join this rally
  1. Visit the Rally Website (link) to register, then follow step 2 below.
  2. Contact Texas Wine Country Jellystone Park Camp-Resort directly (830-990-2267) to reserve a site for the rally in the rally area (mention Sweetheart Rally). Site number will be assigned later.
Additional Info:
Join Heartlanders and many other brand owners for the annual Texas Sweetheart Rally at a new location for this rally - Texas Wine Country Jellystone Park Camp-Resort.

New TWC Jellystone Park Map.

Attachments

• jelly-park-map1.jpg
    jelly-park-map1.jpg
    358.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

pegmikef

Re: EVENT: RV.net Rally: TX, Fredericksburg - 2/10/2016 to 02/14/2016

Excellent! Another rally close to home. We sure enjoyed the last Sweetheart Rally so I just made our reservation for this one (8 - 15 Feb 2016).

Lou_and_Bette

Bette and I had to cancel last year, so we are looking forward to attending this one. Jim, will there be some sort of notification when Larry opens his side of the registration process?

jbeletti

Bette and I had to cancel last year, so we are looking forward to attending this one. Jim, will there be some sort of notification when Larry opens his side of the registration process?

Bette - yes, when the site is open to register for the rally, I'll be sure to update this thread.

I'm holding off on making my own reservation with the CG until I resolve the date for the Ron Hoover Heartland RVs Open House in Donna, TX. I "plan" to attend both - just need to work out dates and logistics.

Lou_and_Bette

We made our reservation at the campground, waiting for Larry to open his site. Be aware the CG charges the entire stay to your credit card even this far out.

jbeletti

Updated 25-Oct-2015
We're reducing our stay to 7 nights as we're now planning to hit the Tucson rally afterwards.

-------------------------------------
Just made reservations with the campground. We'll be in site 32. Site 32 is a pull-through "buddy site" to 31. Any buddies out there? :)

We arrive on Monday 8-Feb for 7 nights. I confirmed with Carly who took my reservation that as Lou and Bette mentioned, they do collect for your entire stay, at time of reservation. They told me you may cancel up to noon the day of your first day for a FULL refund. Jellystone policy I guess.

See y'all in Hill Country next February.

Oh - note too for those who may have some time prior to this. The Ron Hoover - Heartland RVs Open House will be Wednesday, the week prior to this rally. It will be down in the Rio Grande Valley in Donna, TX. We'll be down there a week from 1-Feb through 7-Feb. Here's a link to that event.

Last edited:

Lou_and_Bette

Just made reservations with the campground. We'll be in site 32. Site 32 is a pull-through "buddy site" to 31. Any buddies out there? :)

Changed our site to 31 so Milo could be near his "buddies."

dlw930

Donna and I are planning on making our 2nd Sweetheart Rally. I haven't made reservations at Jellystone yet. Probably come in Wed. and leave Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

I'm sure that we'll be there, probably from the 8th to the 15th.

pegmikef

Made our reservations some time ago. Site #6 arriving 8 Feb and departing 15 Feb. Like Dave and Donna, this will be our second Sweetheart Rally.

dlw930

Is Jim McGee's registration website up and running yet? I was on it a couple days ago and it had a lot of leftovers from this past Feb. (mostly meal selections). I was going to register, but decided to wait since the choices didn't seem current.

pegmikef

I just looked and it has a banner that says it is "almost ready" so I would wait a while Dave.

jbeletti

EVENT: RV.net Rally: TX, Fredericksburg - 2/10/2016 to 02/14/2016

Hey gang. It's Larry Ulmer's website and he hopes to have it going on Monday. I will report back here when it's ready.

dlw930

Thanks, Jim. Yes, Larry's the wagonmaster, so that makes sense. Sorry for the confusion.

jimtoo

The Texas Sweetheart Rally website is up and running. Please register on the rally site before calling Jellystone. Also, we will be in the new section that is under construction now. So I don't think they will assign a site yet. But we will work it all out.

Let me know if you have problem with website.

Jim M

pegmikef

What about those of us who have already registered (and paid) with the park IAW with step 1 of the initial posting (that I noticed has recently been changed to step 2) and have been assigned a site? I purposely requested a pull thru which I would like to keep.

jbeletti

I just heard from Larry - he is now ready to take rally reservations.

Mike/Peg and Lou/Bette - please register for the rally at this link.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

We're registered with Larry, arriving Feb. 9 and departing Feb. 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.