Mallard MSRP

klp605

Is there a MSRP resource available for the Mallards? I have found them for other Heartland models. Hoping to be an owner of the M32 soon and like everyone, want to make sure we get a good deal.

jbeletti

Hi there,

The only reason there isn't a Mallard MSRP on here is that we (Heartland) don't set that for Mallard. Mallard is a private label product we make exclusively for Camping World. As such, they set the MSRP and sell prices.

I'll be you can get a good sense of Mallard pricing on Camping World's website. Sorry to disappoint but hope this is helpful.

klp605

Hi there,

The only reason there isn't a Mallard MSRP on here is that we (Heartland) don't set that for Mallard. Mallard is a private label product we make exclusively for Camping World. As such, they set the MSRP and sell prices.

I'll be you can get a good sense of Mallard pricing on Camping World's website. Sorry to disappoint but hope this is helpful.

Thank you Jim.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Although, it may not be a direct MSRP Sheet for the Mallard, You might consider reviewing the North Trail 32 BUDS MSRP Sheet as the model is similar. It could give you a reasonable comparison. The options and features would probably be close to the range of the Mallard.

The other sheet you could compare is the Sundance XLT TT 312BH.

Both the North Trail 32 BUDS and the Sundance XLT TT 312 BH have the same basic floorplans as the Mallard M32 and you would need to look closely to compare the actual differences.

Although, it may not be a direct MSRP Sheet for the Mallard, You might consider reviewing the North Trail 32 BUDS MSRP Sheet as the model is similar. It could give you a reasonable comparison. The options and features would probably be close to the range of the Mallard.

The other sheet you could compare is the Sundance XLT TT 312BH.

Both the North Trail 32 BUDS and the Sundance XLT TT 312 BH have the same basic floorplans as the Mallard M32 and you would need to look closely to compare the actual differences.

Im looking at the IM26 Mallard, where can I find reviews for the Mallard line

klp605

I've done a lot of research. The North Trail is the sister trailer to the Mallard. They are manufactured on the same line. You will find minimal differences between them--cosmetic and options. The NT you can order with options direct from Heartland and the Mallard any extras had to be done by CW. A to quality and customer satisfaction, you can look at both lines. The people on this forum are an amazing resource.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk