ATF: North Trail - 2009 North Trail 31 Red Slide Out Motor

Looking for information regarding the location of the dinning area slide out motor on my 2009 North Trail 31 RED, before I start taking things apart.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Looking for information regarding the location of the dinning area slide out motor on my 2009 North Trail 31 RED, before I start taking things apart.

Try calling Heartland customer service. Have your Vin# ready to give them. Maybe they can help you.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
If the slides are cable driven then the motor is most likely above the slide on the inside behind the fascia.

Are you having an issue with the slides?

If the slides are cable driven then the motor is most likely above the slide on the inside behind the fascia.

I have what looks like a small pool of oil under the out section of the seat that I thought might be coming from the motor but if its above the slide then that would be impossible. I'll take a look.
Thank You

I have what looks like a small pool of oil under the out section of the seat that I thought might be coming from the motor but if its above the slide then that would be impossible. I'll take a look.
Thank You

While it may be true that most are above, I really don't think it is in this case. I have a 31RED also and I believe the motor for the dinner table is under the seat. Most likely under the seat near the rear of the slide.
Okay, Disregard my statement. I have recently found that I provided incorrect infotmation and that the motor is indeed above the slides. Please forgive me.
You might find that you have a leak around the window, or around the rear window. I found that my rear window was leaking and the water was destroying the sub-floor and discoloring the tile.

Last edited:

Sniper338

Looked at them today... Rep said in the middle of the top facia of the slide.. the board comes off and thats there the motor and manuel over ride are located.