Black Friday Deals

3Gstore

So what is everybody up to for this Black Friday? Are you going to go out this Friday in the frenzy, or stay at home watching everybody running around? I wanted to start a thread to let you know about some specials we're having and hear what you guys are shopping for this Black Friday (anywhere). I'm planning on keeping an eye out on Apple's site to see if they put up any good deals on a new iMac :D

We're having some great Black Friday deals over at 3Gstore! Some of the highlights for you guys would be our Full Band Omni antenna and Pepwave Surf Mini. We're also having a really good deal on the Cradlepoint MBR95 that includes a $100 eGift restaurant.com card!

You can checkout all our specials here - Black Friday Specials

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

GOTTOYS

Northern Tool has 10% off on everything in the store. With the $100 off Honda deal on a 2000 watt genny it should be priced at $810.00 on black Friday. I got one for that price a couple years ago there and sold it this Summer for a profit...Just sayin..Don

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Northern Tool has 10% off on everything in the store. With the $100 off Honda deal on a 2000 watt genny it should be priced at $810.00 on black Friday. I got one for that price a couple years ago there and sold it this Summer for a profit...Just sayin..Don

Thanks for letting me know. (a little too late that is) :) I just bought a new tool fuel box from them last month. Too bad for me. Could have saved about 80 bucks.