ATF: Road Warrior - Heat. 427rw

rickndee

Switched the pad to furnace and ac came on 2018 427 rw any one have this issue and help me the bunker is not coming on p

danemayer

I'm guessing a little because your post looks like autocorrect went wild on you.

If the A/C starting blowing air when you set the thermostat to Furnace/Heat, you need to change the thermostat's FAN setting to AUTO. On some of the digital thermostats, to do that, you have to cycle the mode to FAN and then press the + or - button to change the setting.

Macfamily

i have the same issue. it seems the furnace only works when the thermostat in the master bedroom is set for heat. and ac fan turns on ( i fig to move hot air around other areas) but have heard that by turning off ac breaker the furnace runs and ac fan wont. is this what you meant?

danemayer

i have the same issue. it seems the furnace only works when the thermostat in the master bedroom is set for heat. and ac fan turns on ( i fig to move hot air around other areas) but have heard that by turning off ac breaker the furnace runs and ac fan wont. is this what you meant?

Not every thermostat is connected to the furnace. On most rigs, there's only 1 thermostat that operates the furnace. To keep the air conditioner fan from running, switch the that thermostat to FAN mode and change the setting to AUTO.

david-steph2018

Switched the pad to furnace and ac came on 2018 427 rw any one have this issue and help me the bunker is not coming on p

Our 427 did the same. We bought it Oct 2017 and it is a 2018 as well. When I asked the service dept. they said it helped circulate the heat. But we are going to try the suggestions to turn the fan to auto and see how it works.

SteamboatSailor

Our 427 did the same. We bought it Oct 2017 and it is a 2018 as well. When I asked the service dept. they said it helped circulate the heat. But we are going to try the suggestions to turn the fan to auto and see how it works.

We have a 2018 RW 427 that we picked up last May. As Dan said, there is only thermostat that is connected to the furnace. It is the one in the bedroom by the head of the bed.....not the one in the hall just outside the bath, which in my mind is the more logical one since it’s centrally located & far more accessible. Put the fan on auto (if not on auto the ac will come on), then scroll to furnace.

We put 16,000 miles on ours May-Sept with only minor glitches. Hearland has been great to deal with helping solve the issues that did arise...even while in Alaska & Canada. Have it winterized right now while we plan the next adventures.