12 volt led interference

Dan54

I started replacing my 12 volt incandescent bulbs with led by ordering 2 “corncob” style leds for my kitchen sink light fixture. My trailer is a 2002 Layton park model. When I turn on the switch the built in fm radio goes to white noise. I moved the leds to fixtures further & further away from the radio until I got no interference but that happened only when I tried the last one that was most far away. Are there any leds that won’t interfere or other options? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dan54

I started replacing my 12 volt incandescent bulbs with led by ordering 2 “corncob” style leds for my kitchen sink light fixture. My trailer is a 2002 Layton park model. When I turn on the switch the built in fm radio goes to white noise. I moved the leds to fixtures further & further away from the radio until I got no interference but that happened only when I tried the last one that was most far away. Are there any leds that won’t interfere or other options? Thanks

I don’t have the problem in my 2011 Landmark which is one of the reasons for my post.

sengli

Back in the day I did the same thing. Bought some LED replacements, and the reading lamps over the bed, would emit a high pitched whine, which only my wife could hear.