17’ Bighorn Traveler 39MB dinner table question

NavyJ

Hello to all. I am so happy to be a part of this family. We just purchased our Bighorn Traveler 39MB. I’m extremely proud of the rig. I have one gripe and I’m wondering if someone can answer why does this model or come with an extension on the dinner table? I’ve seen Bighorns’ that sleep 4 with this option. Where would I go get a new table if I’m able to put it in? Thank you in advance!

jimtoo

Re: 17’ BH39MB dinner table question

Hi NavyJ

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

bwdt

Re: 17’ BH39MB dinner table question

Hello to all. I am so happy to be a part of this family. We just purchased our Bighorn Traveler 39MB. I’m extremely proud of the rig. I have one gripe and I’m wondering if someone can answer why does this model or come with an extension on the dinner table? I’ve seen Bighorns’ that sleep 4 with this option. Where would I go get a new table if I’m able to put it in? Thank you in advance!

I was in an 39MB last week and ordered one last week as well. The table in the unit I was in had an extension. You might want to contact Heartland, because maybe your unit has the wrong table in it.......

How do you like your unit?
I'm concerned about the load capacity. I ordered mine with dual pane windows and slide toppers, I plan on installing a washer dryer as well.......and possibly solar with lipo batteries in the future. So, Have you had any issues with weight?

Anything I should check when I pick the unit up in three months.