1st trip out on our new 5th Wheel

todka32

Our 1st voyage was to Jackson. Had a great time. We had wind and rain but that didn't stop us. The wife and myself had our black lab, 3 year old daughter, and 5 month old son. Our oven worked great. We did forget our can opener and our neighbors where nice enough to let us borrow theirs. I got to test out the wifi on steroids and let me tell you it does a great job boosting the wifi signal. Now I can bring my work laptop and sell insurance on the road ;):D I did see another Sundance across from us but with the wind and rain we never got to talk. Looking for many memories with the wife and kids. Our next trip is next month at Calistoga for the weekend.

20190104_134223.jpg
20190104_134234.jpg
20190104_134258.jpg
20190104_165317.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

That's exciting and you couldn't pick a better park for your shake down trip. Hope all went well.
The other Sundance across from you would have been the Mayor of Jackson RV park Tom and Lorain C. We were also there for a few nights. Be sure to get in on the up coming rally's you will really enjoy them.

donr827

A Rv is a good way to bring kids up. Places for them to play and explore and also almost all of the comforts of home.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Todd,

We are glad you had a good first trip out! Sorry about the weather. Have fun in Calistoga. If we can help feel free to call.

Chuck

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Hey Todd, Great RV park to go camping on your first trip. Glad to hear all went well. We've camped at Calistoga many times at the fairgrounds. Our first trip in 1993 was to Bothe-Napa state park with our 1990 Coleman popup tent trailer. We've slightly upsized to our Bighorn 3010re. Any questions concerning Calistoga sites, feel free to ask.
George