2008 Sundance 2800 RLS batteries not charging

nlee7446

I have a 2008 Sundance 2800 RLS and the batteries will not charge. I have already put new batteries in it and I have it plugged into 30 am shore power. It worked fine for the first 39 days after I put the batteries in, but now are completely dead. Any suggestions?

Bogie

Do you have DC power while connected to shore power (ie. lights ect. work)? if no, check the converter. If yes,check the row of circuit breakers near the battery. One should have a reset button on the back of the breaker. Resetting it may solve your problem.

1673586998181.png

david-steph2018

I have a 2008 Sundance 2800 RLS and the batteries will not charge. I have already put new batteries in it and I have it plugged into 30 am shore power. It worked fine for the first 39 days after I put the batteries in, but now are completely dead. Any suggestions?
Start by checking the circuit breaker is not tripped. Then on the converter, there may be some fuses, check to see if one of these is blown, being a 2008, the converter or charger, may or may not have fuses.
Using a multimeter, if everything there is good, you need to test and see if there is 110VAC coming into the converter. Then if everything is good you will need to check the converter is putting out 12VDC. Disconnect the batteries and with a multimeter check to see if you have at least 12VDC across the leads coming from the converter.
Jumping to the end, if you have power coming in, no power out, it may be time for a new converter, just an assumption without knowing any of the above test results.

nlee7446

The lights and appliances that run off of shore power work, but nothing else. Slideouts, other lights, thermostat, all not working
Do you have DC power while connected to shore power (ie. lights ect. work)? if no, check the converter. If yes,check the row of circuit breakers near the battery. One should have a reset button on the back of the breaker. Resetting it may solve your problem.

View attachment 67976